Genillard & Co kindly asks you to save the date for our 2022 Climate Insurance Solutions for Agricultural Risks (CISAR) Symposium which will be held on the 8th and 9th of March 2022.
The CISAR Audience:
Members of the public sector, insurance industry specialists, agriculture technology and service companies, the farming community and key members of scientific and research institutions.
The programme highlights will include:
- The impact of Climate Change on agricultural production
- Innovative Agro Insurance Products that can enable risk transfer for systemic risks such as drought or frost
- Technology that is available so that insurers and reinsurers can be more forensic in their risk management work
We extend our special thanks to our Advisory Committee:
- Dr. Srini Sundaram, Agvesto Ltd
- Mr. Maximilian Strobl, Munich Re
- Mr. Hans Both, Munich Re
- Mr. Pascal Forrer, Schweizer Hagel
How to participate in CISAR?
If you are interested please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org