1. Responsible body
This website and services are operated by:
Genillard & Co. GmbH
Ismaninger Str. 102
Phone: +49 89 20606880
Fax: +49 89 206068888
2. General information
We have designed the website to collect as little data as possible from you. In principle, it is possible to visit our website without providing personal data. Only when you decide to use certain services (e.g. use of the contact form) will the processing of personal data become necessary. In doing so, we always take care to process your personal data only in accordance with a legal basis or your consent. We comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), which has been in effect since 25 May 2018, and the applicable national regulations, such as the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act or other more specific data protection laws.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
We process your personal data always earmarked.
In summary, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to be able to process your request with contact inquiries (e.g. e-mail address, first name, last name);
- To be able to send you an offer after your request for a quote (offer form).
- For the technical implementation of our website and to provide you with our information on this website (e.g. IP address, cookies, browser information)
- For sending a newsletter with information about our services (e.g. name, e-mail address)
- In order to be able to conclude and execute contracts for our services offered (e.g. purchase contract via our online shop).
- To accept and process an application from you for one of our vacancies.
The concrete purposes for the processing are described here (e.g. contact form, web analysis, order process, etc.).
As regards the legal basis for the processing of your personal data:
Personal data that are required for the establishment, implementation or processing of our services (contract execution) are processed on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Insofar as we obtain your consent to the processing of your personal data, the consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO the legal basis for data processing. Data processing is also permitted if we process your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and do not outweigh your interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms regarding the processing of personal data. Insofar as we use external service providers in order data processing, processing is based on the legal basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
4. Collected and processed personal data
Within the scope of our web offer we collect and process certain personal data of you. Which data is processed concretely, you recognize on the one hand, which data you have to fill out when filling out forms on the website, (e.g. contact form or order form) and on the other hand, we inform you about the processed data for the described processing operations.
In summary, we collect and process the following information about you through our website:
General contact details:
- name, surname
- e-mail address
- content of the message
- name, surname
- street, house number
- e-mail address
- application documents
5. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, e.g. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
On our website, information is collected and stored through the use of so-called browser cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your data carrier and that store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, as well as cookie age information and an alphanumeric identifier.
Cookies allow our systems to recognize the user’s device and make any presets immediately available. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transmitted to the hard disk of the respective user’s computer. Cookies help us improve our website and offer you a better and more personalized service. They enable us to recognize your computer or your (mobile) device when you return to our website, and thereby:
- To save information about your favorite activities on the website and thus to tailor our website to your individual interests.
- To speed up the processing of your requests.
We work with third party services that help us make the website and services more interesting to you. Therefore, when visiting the website, cookies from these partner companies (third-party providers) will also be stored on your hard drive. These are cookies that automatically delete after the specified time.
A list of the cookies we set can be found in the following table:
|Saves the status of the user’s consent to cookies on the website.
|_icl_current_language||Saves the language selection.||session|
|Google.com||_ga||Registers a unique ID that identifies the user||session|
|Google.com||_gid||Collects statistical data on how the visitor uses the website based on the unique ID||1 day|
|Google.com||_gat||Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate||1 day|
If you do not want to use browser cookies, you can set your browser so that storage of cookies is not accepted. Please note that in this case you may be able to use our website only partially or not at all. If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can choose the setting in your browser “block cookies from third parties”. We assume no responsibility for the use of third-party cookies.
7. Contact (contact forms, offer forms, etc.)
You can contact us by e-mail (offer form for business customers). In this case, we will store the personal data you provide to process your request and to contact you to process your request.
Depending on the nature of the request, the legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO for inquiries that you yourself submit as part of a pre-contractual measure or Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f DSGVO, if your request is of a different nature. The legitimate interest follows from the purposes mentioned under 3 a.). If personal data is requested which we do not need for the fulfillment of a contract or for the protection of legitimate interests, the transmission to us will take place on the basis of your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
8. Application process
On our website, we publish vacancies that you can apply for by email. If you decide to apply for an open position, we will process the personal data you provided there and forwarded to us solely for the purpose of carrying out the application process.
In the case of a cancellation, we will delete your data as soon as a legally required retention period of 6 months has expired. The period begins with the dispatch of the cancellation. If you have expressly consented to the further use of your data for a later address regarding possibly interesting sites for you, we will continue to keep your data in accordance with the consent. We do not pass on your personal data to third parties outside of the concrete application process without your express consent or without legal basis.
For the assessment of an application, we do not need any information on the so-called “special categories of personal data” in the application process. This information may include racial and ethnic origin (which includes your photo), political opinions, religious beliefs or beliefs, as well as genetic data, biometric data for unambiguous identification of a natural person, health or sex life data, or the sexual orientation of a natural person. We strongly recommend that you do not provide information about the aforementioned categories in your stored data. If the data provided by you contains such information, we can only process your application if you provide us with explicit consent to store these special categories of personal data. This consent would have to be obtained separately from you, which would delay the application process.
Please note that applications that you send to us by e-mail will be transmitted unencrypted. In that regard, there is a risk that unauthorized persons can intercept and use this data. If an encryption is to be used, you can arrange this yourself.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the context of the application process is § 26 para. 1 in conjunction with para. 2 BDSG.
9. Google Analytics
Our website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Web analytics service provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”. These are small text files that your web browser stores on your device and allow analysis of website usage. Information generated by cookies about your use of our website is transmitted to a Google server and stored there. Server location is usually the US.
Google Analytics cookies are set on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior in order to optimize our website and possibly also advertising.
We use Google Analytics in conjunction with the IP anonymization feature. It warrants that Google will shorten your IP address within the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. There may be exceptions where Google transmits and truncates the full IP address to a server in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to report on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. There is no merger of the Google Analytics transmitted IP address with other Google data.
The setting of cookies through your web browser can be prevented. However, some features of our website may be restricted. Likewise, you can prevent the collection of data regarding your website use, including your IP address and subsequent processing by Google. This is possible by downloading and installing the browser plug-in which can be accessed via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
To fully comply with legal data protection requirements, we have entered into a contract processing agreement with Google.
Our website uses the demographics feature of Google Analytics. It can be used to generate reports that contain statements on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. These data are from interest-based advertising from Google and from third-party visitor data. An assignment of the data to a specific person is not possible. You can disable this feature at any time. This is possible through the ad settings in your Google Account or by generally prohibiting the collection of your data by Google Analytics, as explained in the section “Objection to data collection”.
10. Twitter plugin
Your privacy preferences with Twitter can be modified in your account settings at https://twitter.com/account/settings.
11. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible (data portability);
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
12. Disclosure of your personal data
The transfer of your personal data takes place as described below.
The website is hosted by an external service provider in Germany. In doing so, we ensure that data processing takes place in Germany alone. This is necessary for the operation of the website, as well as for the establishment, implementation and execution of the existing contract of use and without your consent.
In addition, disclosure is made when we are entitled or obliged to provide data due to legal regulations and / or official or court orders. This may be the provision of information for law enforcement purposes, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Insofar as your data is passed on to service providers to the required extent, they will only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill their duties. These service providers are obliged to treat their personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, especially the GDPR.
In addition to the aforementioned circumstances, we will not transmit your data without your consent to third parties. We do not share personally identifiable information with any third country or international organization.
13. Data security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is never 100% secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted via the Internet on our website.
However, we secure our website through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
Your personal data is encrypted with us. We use the SSL / TLS (Secure Sockets Layer / Transport Layer Security) coding system. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
14. Storage period for the personal data
With regard to the retention period, we delete personal data as soon as their storage is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the original purpose and there are no longer any statutory retention periods. The statutory retention periods ultimately form the criterion for the final duration of the storage of personal data. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted. If retention periods exist, processing is restricted by blocking the data.
15. References and links
Third party service providers may have different and separate terms in dealing with the collection, processing and use of personal data. It is therefore advised to check the websites of third parties before entering personal data about their practice for the handling of personal data.
17. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer.
Dr. Timo Hoffman
Harbor Road 1a
Status: October 2019