This year featuring:
– Hands on workshops on insurance solutions
– Input from the farming and political communities
Dear Friends and Partners,
Genillard & Co is pleased to invite you to the
CISAR 2024 Symposium on the 5th and 6th of March
at the campus of the
Weihenstephan University of Applied Sciences
in Freising near Munich.
The CISAR 2024 programme guarantees an engaging mix of expert key notes, discussions and debates on relevant climate insurance and agricultural risk issues facing the insurance and agricultural industries.
On day one, we will be reviewing the European crop insurance market in 2023, with input from insurers across Europe.
Our participating scientists and experts will share their data-driven insights on climate change, agricultural sector trends and risk perspectives, based on the latest available data and analytical findings.
The second day of CISAR will be dedicated to market-ready and upcoming solutions supporting risk management and the insurance of agricultural production.
Delegates can expect to benefit from plenty of face-to-face networking opportunities. There will be displays to browse, coffee breaks for informal discussions, as well as lunch and a dinner evening as social functions over the two days of CISAR.
Who should attend?
- Insurance and reinsurance industry specialists
- Delegetes from public sector institutions engaged in agriculture
- Agriculture technology and service companies
- Representatives from the farming community
- Delegates from scientific and research institutions
- Early Bird ticket, until 12th January 2024: €399 + VAT
- Standard ticket, until 23rd February 2024: €499 + VAT
- Stand AND seat on Workshop Panel (incl. 1 ticket): €750 + VAT
- Stand AND seat on Workshop Panel (incl. 2 tickets): €1,200 + VAT
Following successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the venue details and hotel recommendations. We look forward to welcoming you in person on the 5th of March 2024 in Freising, for vibrant discussions and partnership building.
Please contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions or require further information.
With kind regards, The G&Co Team